Monday, December 3, 2012

Miracle Rehearsal Report 12/2

Miracle on 34th Street

The musical

Tech/Dress Rehearsal report

 

Date

12/2/12 

Start

2:00

Stop

10:40

Break

5:00-6:30

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

 

 

Late:

Late Excused:

Missing Excused: Martha, Cori

Missing: 

Didn’t Sign in:

General

Sitz probe this afternoon, tech rehearsal evening. 

Completed Act one. 

Fine job all, I know adding costumes can scramble the brains, but it will happen some things were sooo close!

Everyone was super polite, and I appreciate it, but it seems that it was only when on stage, please treat the crew as you would like to be treated.  They have had a rehearsal and a half, and are working just as hard as you are. 

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Monday December 3rd.  OFF, get a well deserved night off!

 

Tuesday December 4th  6:30 to completion of show.

ALL called

Weather Today in the eighties?

Weather Tomorrow

Set

Set and paint list is on bottom.  We are in a great place thanks all, and please pass on my thanks to the rest of the build and paint team. 

Mary Ellen: need $ for purchase of curtains, rings, and battery powered lamp.  $100.  Tomorrow if possible thanks!

Props

Sounds/Lights/Special FX Three minute bugle

Thunder, and rain

clock chimes

ticking of a grandfather clock

door buzzer (3)

phone ring

Costumes

Please notify me if there are any fixes that weren’t added to the list, so I can have it on the radar.

Thanks Ellen for all of your help. 

Facility

Director

Choreography

Make sure to check Box for video and dance notes!

Music

Thanks all!  Great job!

Actors  

Thank you for your overwhelming patience, I know that these full weekends are long and tiring, but your attitudes were great I was shown a lot of positivity.  Although my crew was not, several crew members were snapped at, and that is never okay under any circumstances.   

Parents

We are moving the kids to the big room of the PEPC.  I know this is different than expected, but I’d like them to have a non communal space of their own. 

I would like all parents to meet with me at 6:30 in the dance room of the PEPC, I’d like to talk through the show and answer any questions about what it means to be a parent on duty. 

Thanks for your patience this weekend.    

Crew

Thank you so much for your hard work, I know that you are understaffed, but you are way appreciated, we couldn’t do it without you. 

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out

Quote(s)

“A little Beyonce’ never hurt anyone” Sam

“I haven’t shaved in like four weeks, I’m feeling a little scruffy” Jonathan

 

Punch List 12/2

#1 Shelves on Toy drop

#2 Toytstore drop: doors drag on floor please fix

#3 attach courtroom drop trim

#4 level the curtain rack on bottom rack.  Rollers get stuck where tracks are meeting

 

#5 mount fireplace mantle on fireplace SL side.  On an angle.  Cover the back. 

#6 Make a “Gimbel’s” Sign to hinge on fire wall that swings in (like pub signs from Scrooge)  Mount on SL

Fire wall.

#7 6 Cleats total, three sl three sr.  to tie orange rope too.

#8 door flat for judges office

#9 Mount Macy’s letters on drop #1.  Macy’s window. 

Put something in brownstone drops openings.  Like screenings.  (possible just lower as the masking for the band is in back of the upper.

Soldiers on toystore drop. 

 

Paint punch list

I apologize for stilling most of your rollers.

Paint front underneath and back studs of band platform black

Paint white splotch in Juliet SL black

Paint front of 4 by 6 platform black

Paint alligator box

Paint bottom two by fours on seesaw

Paint Gimbels on a sign

Paint bottom of all drops black

 

 

 

Now Performing at the Georgetown Palace Theatre: Miracle on 34th Street; the musical December 7th through 30th!  Happy Holidays!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment