Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Miracle Performance Report 12/9

Miracle on 34th Street

The musical

Performance Report

 

Date

12/9/12 

Start

2:05

Stop

4:44

Break

3:29-3:51

House Count

289

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

 

 

Late:

Late Excused:

Missing Excused:

Missing: 

Didn’t Sign in:

General

Great show all!

Thank you for the birthday balloons and wishes!

We made it through opening weekend! 

Don’t forget about the show, please look through your scripts and dance notes during your off time.  Thanks!

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Thursday December 13th

6:00 crew call 6:30 actor call

6:35 warm ups

6:50 mic check

7:00 house open

Friday December 14

6:00 crew call 6:30 actor call

6:35 warm ups

6:50 mic check

7:00 house open

Saturday December 15th

12:30 Crew call 1:00 Actor call

1:05 warm ups

1:20 mic check

2:00 house open

Palace is providing food!

6:00 crew call 6:30 actor call

6:35 warm ups

6:50 mic check

7:00 house open

Sunday December 16th

12:30 Crew call 1:00 Actor call

1:05 warm ups

1:20 mic check

2:00 house open

Weather Today didn’t rain!

Weather Tomorrow cold

Set

Need to look at desks

Props

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Can we put the lights for the toy store drop on a dimmer so they come on with a cue?

Move 29.2 cue/transfer with 29.11

Dylan:  I need a channel list please and thank you!

Subway to train station transition could be a bit faster.  Thanks.

Costumes

Doris dress needs new zipper (I can’t get to it til Monday sorry)

Nick’s Bailiff needs a new jacket

Facility

Director 

Choreography

Make sure to check Box for video and dance notes!

Music

Thanks all!  Great job!

Can I get the trombone players email addy please?

Actors  

Michael dear, you start My State, My Kansas

CLERKS: I forgot to tell you about the cool push lights in the toy counters.  Please push them on before santa come out after plastic alligators.

Parents/kids

I know that there are some fixes that your costumes still need, but I don’t know what is still left, can you email me if there are fixes that still need to be done. 

Crew

Thanks so much for your initiative and thoughtfulness, you are an awesome crew!

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out

Quote(s)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now Performing at the Georgetown Palace Theatre: Miracle on 34th Street; the musical December 7th through 30th!  Happy Holidays!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment