Saturday, October 6, 2012

Miracle rehearsal report 10-6

Miracle on 34th Street

The musical

Rehearsal report

 

Date

10/6/12

Start

2:00

Stop

5:00

Break

3:30-3:41

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

 

 

Late: Jessie L

Late Excused:

Missing Excused:

Missing:

Didn’t Sign in:

General

Blocked 2-3 1-12 and 1-5

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Monday- 10/8 7:00 to 10:00 mainstage

7pm- All children called (Big Clown Balloons, Here's Love, Case Dismissed, Bows)

7:45pm- Add Kris (work Kris/Kids section of Here's Love)

8:00pm- Kris and Hendrika (Bugles)- all kids except Hendrikas and Susans excused

8:20pm- Kris and Susan (Pine Cones Reprise, Expect Things to Happen) -excuse Hendrikas

8:40pm- Kris Vocals (Expect Things, Case Dismissed, Here's Love) -excuse Susans

Set

Sofa bed for Doris and Susan apartment, may need to shop at Ikea so isn’t super duper heavy like they were in the fifties. 

Props

Rehearsal bowler for dale, rehearsal cane for Dale

Balloon that Fred gives Susan should have a weight on the end, like a stuffed animal or a satchet of sand that looks pretty. 

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Costumes

Dale, Felix and Karen need costume sheets, please and thanks!

Facility

Director

Choreography

Music

Actors  

Crew

Starting to get requests!  Yay 3 already!  Woot to the hoot!

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out

Clarence Darrow- lawyer in “monkey” trial (Inherit the wind is based on)  Lawyer in Leopold and Loeb case.  Civil libertarian, American Lawyer, leading member of the ACLU

 

Catbird seat- having the upper hand.  Commonly used by Red barber a baseball commentator in the 1940’s

Quote(s)

“Where do I kiss her?” Michael “right on the lips” Ron “I love this show” Michael

“I would have shaved if I’d known” Michael

 

 

 

 

Now Performing at the Georgetown Palace Theatre: I Love you, you’re Perfect now Change.  Sept 21st to October 23rd!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment