Miracle on 34th Street
The musical
Rehearsal report
Date | 10/11/12 awesome |
Start | 7:00 |
Stop | 9:30 |
Break | 8:30-8:40 |
Director: Ron Watson
Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette
512.299.2053
Late:
Late Excused: Nick, Brice,
Missing Excused: Emma D., Jay, Berkely
Missing:
Didn’t Sign in: Emma K., Brice, Karen,
General Vocal rehearsal. Great all, and thanks for helping with chairs! Happy It’s my Party day |
Next Rehearsal/Schedule Saturday 10/13 Dance Rehearsal-Mainstage 2:00-5:00 Adult Ensemble-Youth Ensemble (no Fred, Doris, Susan, Kringle) Big Clown Balloons (I’m sorry I just can’t spell it wrong/right) The Parade |
Set |
Props |
Sounds/Lights/Special FX |
Costumes |
Facility |
Director |
Choreography |
Music |
Actors |
Crew Starting to get requests! Yay 6 already! Woot to the hoot! |
Accident/Incident |
Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out Family life was very different in the Fifties. For starters, most probably it was a two a parent household. Both a Mom and a Dad. only 2.6 people out of 1,000 were divorced in 1950 In 1950 there were 40,174,705 employed males and 15,559,454 employed females. Employed being the operant word as Mom worked her tail off in the home for which she wasn't materially compensated. Want to argue that point? Did she get social security credit for it? No. Does she today? No. But I digress.” |
Quote(s) |
Now Performing at the Georgetown Palace Theatre: I Love you, you’re Perfect now Change. Sept 21st to October 23rd!
No comments:
Post a Comment